Monday, April 21, 2014

Samsung Galaxy SII TW launcher is not responding?!


To begin with, my phone starting randomly restarting itself about two weeks ago. I played around with it and thought I had fixed it (I deleted some apps I had just installed and cleared all the cache).

Now instead of randomly restarting, when I go to messaging (or snapchat, settings, applications, or just about anything on the phone) and try to back out or close the app, it freezes. Then it gives me a black screen for about 10 secs. Next it displays the message: "Unfortunately, messaging has stopped." and is still frozen. Finally, about 5 secs after that, another message pops up: "TW Launcher is not responding. Would you like to close it?" Now the screen is unfrozen so I can click "OK". After I do that, all my apps on my screen reset and the phone is fine.

I have already cleared all data in the TW launcher and all that did was reset my app layout on my home screens (it took all the apps that I had added on the screen and pretty much reset it like it came from factory, the apps are still there just not on the home screen.)

I have no idea what else I could do to fix this. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Read more: Samsung Galaxy SII TW launcher is not responding?!