Sunday, October 28, 2018

Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Problem?

Hi I have Samsung galaxy S8 Plus, and suddenly out of nowhere my phone doesn't seem to want to turn on, currently it is completely dead when I go to charge it only a circle with a lightning bolt appears and shows no percentage or indication that it is charging, seconds later the detection error for moisture in the phone goes off saying i'm unable to charge the phone when nothing to make it wet has been around the phone, and i have seen posts telling me to reboot it in safe mode which will work and send me to the home screen but its only on for a few seconds until the samsung logo pops up and goes back to being dead, i've spent hours trying to screw around with this, wireless charging or rice would be the way to go? Kinda stuck here lol

Read more: Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Problem?