Saturday, October 27, 2018

Can't download samsung pay?

I got bought a samsung galaxy watch and I have finished setting everything up apart from the payment system. It says I have to download samsung pay on my phone, though when I attempt to do this it doesn't show up in the app store, if I search it on google it comes up but then says "Your device isn't compatible with this version"

I have a huawei p20 pro, software is all up to date. So I tried it on my old phone which was a Samsung Galaxy S6 and I have the same problem. I live in the UK so I know that samsung pay should be accessible as it became accessible in 2017.

It isn't a big deal if not because I currently use google pay anyway but I just thought it would be nice to get everything working out of the watch.

Read more: https://samsungus.org/qa/s6/can-t-download-samsung-pay.html