Monday, June 23, 2014

Samsung Galaxy S2 WiFi saved but not connected?

Hi there. So my phone has been running perfectly fine for a very long time. But just recently I moved my Belkin wireless router into a different room with my main PC. Everything is connected properly. I can use the WiFi on other devices and other phones so I know it's not a router issue. And I'd prefer not to mess with something that's working properly. But my phone. Man it's having the hardest time coping with the change.

When I forget network and reconnect using the router password. It says "Saved, secured with WPA2"
It doesn't say connected or anything like that. The internet doesn't work and I can't get online.
I'll tap it and it'll give me the option to connect to the network. Over and over. It just won't connect. All it will do is save the network.

Any advice would be awesome. Thanks!

Read more: Samsung Galaxy S2 WiFi saved but not connected?