Tuesday, June 10, 2014

How to choose new cell phone?

My little phone is packing for silicon heaven and I need to buy a new one, but I don't know what to look for. I want it to make calls (though only when I actually want it to - not like my current phone), text, take good pictures and go to the internet. I want the price to be at most around 250 - 300 $ - but I guess the prices in my countrey will be higher than in US. I would prefer it to be small, but I understand that today it's "the bigger the better who cares that it won't fit my pocket". With everything else I'm clueless. I think someone told me to prefer Windows over Android, but I'm not sure.
I was considering Samsung C1010 Galaxy S4 Zoom because of the camera, but then again I don't want to pull out my camera whenever I want to send a text (and it's more expensive than I want).

How does one buy a phone in this age?
Added (1). I know the math is personal, but I don't even know the important variables…

Read more: How to choose new cell phone?