Friday, May 2, 2014

In ear headphones not working correctly?


I bought some beats in ear headphones today for £79.99 and for that price I was expecting top quality. Well no! The left headphone for some reason is very quiet compared to the right, ive tried it in my S4, my 3DS, dads phone and my PC, and all had the same problem. I also had this problem with the Samsung default in ear headphones that I received with my phone. I have tried everything on my phone to try and sort out this problem by going through all the settings on sound. My dad had a few spare pairs of in ear headphones that i tried in my phone and had no problem, so i know its my phone that is causing the problem. I have no idea what to do or how to fix it, i will be taking them back and getting my money back at this rate if i cant find a fix and I don't really feel like taking them apart if anyone gives me that option. I was just wondering if any tech heads out there know why this is happening.

Read more: In ear headphones not working correctly?