Friday, May 2, 2014

I have planned to buy galaxy naote 3 can i go for it?


Unfortunately in INDIA only exynos version octa core is available. No snpadragon available.I'm impressed by the featurs of it.So thought of buying it. I was in dilemma between lg g2 and note 3, But lg g2 doen't have micro card slot. But the feedback what i have got is device gets heated up when you use 3g for an hour, during calls, and sometimes restart automatically and even battery drains out quickly within a hour to 35% . I don trust the reviews, because i dono whether it is trusted user review or fake review. So any note 3 indian users or any gadgets freak please reply witb clear details. Or is it waste of money for that or is it worth paying so much?

Read more: I have planned to buy galaxy naote 3 can i go for it?