Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Can't Update or Download Apps on play store (using Samsung Galaxy S5)?


Whenever I try to update any app the play store asks me to enable backround data and sends me to synch my google account after I do that nothing happens. I have tried going to Setting>Data Usage but the the option to restrict backround data is not highlighted so i cant turn it on or off
I have also tried removing all the updates, force stop the app. Nothing seems to be working
Am I missing something. Also when it sends me to the synch page after I click enable backround data there is a notice at the bottom of the screen reading "synch not available try later"
Can anyone help me find a solution to this annoying problem thank you.

Read more: Can't Update or Download Apps on play store (using Samsung Galaxy S5)?