Friday, May 2, 2014

Samsung Galaxy S4 or Nexus 5? - 2

I am looking to buy a new phone soon but I've been stuck with this question for months. I can get a second-hand, brand new condition Samsung Galaxy S4 for around $400 which is also around the same price of a brand new Nexus 5. I am unsure of which one to get. I loved the nexus series. I had owned the Google nexus S, Galaxy Nexus, and also the Nexus 4. They were all lovely. I hardly use my phone other than listening to music or play some random games, etc. Since I can get either for the same price, I am unsure of which one to get. A lot of people have been complaining about the Nexus 5's camera and battery life. The Samsung Galaxy S4 seems better in a way. I was thinking of rooting the S4 because I am not a big fan of the stock ROM (probably gonna get cyanogenmod and put android kitkat on it). So which one should I get? :S
Added (1). Mint condition Samsung Galaxy S4 (16GB) or Brand New Nexus 5 (32GB)

Read more: Samsung Galaxy S4 or Nexus 5? - 2