Saturday, April 19, 2014

Do you guys watch anime on your phone?


Well, I watch anime all the time. I have animes on my tablet and my phone. However, my tablet is just a Samsung mid-range tablet that lags with some 720p animes, but even if they lag I watch the ones that arent supported by the tv there. However, now, it kind of broke (sd card corrupted) and I dont want to buy a new one. So I decided I'll move the animes from the tab to the phone and watch it there. My phone is the Galaxy S4. But people said you can't truly enjoy watching something on a phone, which is why I'n quite hesitant. Maybe I'd agree if the phone was the old IPhone or the Galaxy S2, but with the 1080p Quad Core 5 inch + monster smartphones coming out this year, does the idea still apply? Thanks:)
The anime I'm planning to watch on my phone is Gurren Lagann, since it lags on my tab (and the tab is broken) but I can't risk ruining a great anime by watching it on a bad screen or something. Is the S4 good enough? :) thanks!

Read more: Do you guys watch anime on your phone?