Tuesday, December 25, 2018

What's a not completely terrible camera that isn't super expensive?

I like to make small clay sculptures and share them on the internet and to my friends, but my cheap new phone takes awful pictures. I tried looking up camera suggestions but I think they're for people getting serious about photography because they were all over 200 bucks, and I don't exactly have a lot of money left over after bills. I just don't want them to look completely awful, you know? I used to have a Galaxy S6 (or 7? Don't remember anymore) and I thought the pictures it took were fine if that helps on the kind of quality I'm OK with. If there really is nothing decent except for expensive stuff, I'll save up.

Read more: What's a not completely terrible camera that isn't super expensive?