Monday, December 10, 2018

How to stop Galaxy S7 battery drain issue?

I got a Galaxy S7 smartphone less than a year ago. The battery life started out fine, but it has suddenly started to go down the drain. I've been having to charge it multiple times a day, it's draining from fully charged to completely dead in less than two hours if I'm consistently using it, etc. Even leaving it sitting on standby, the battery goes much quicker than it did when I first got it.

I've tried turning down the screen brightness, turning on the battery conservation modes and all that jazz, and it's barely helping.

Anyone else have this issue and if so, was there anything that helped it? I need my phone for work purposes, and it's getting to the point it's basically just a shiny brick in my pocket much of the time, since it drains so quickly I can't always use it.

Read more: https://samsungus.org/qa/s7/how-to-stop-galaxy-s7-battery-drain-issue.html