Friday, December 7, 2018

How do i save all my contacts from my Galaxy phone into my laptop?

I need to do a factory reset on my Samsung Galaxy, so i have to save all my contacts, but i'm not sure how to do that. I went to contacts - settings - imports/export, but when i click on ''exports'', it gives me the option to export them to SIM card ot device memory. I don't know what neither one of them mean. If i do a factory reset, aren't both of these going to get deleted? How do i export them to my computer?

NOTE: I can't use Google to sync with Gmail. At the moment, i'm unable to use Google and Google play. That's the reason i'm doing the reset in the first place. I can't login to my Gmail account.

Any other ways?

Read more: How do i save all my contacts from my Galaxy phone into my laptop?