Sunday, December 9, 2018

Can I talk on my Samsung Galaxy Smartwatch while driving?

I see a lot of people with a Apple watches I didn't know Samsung had a Smartwatch until the person who does my hair thought samsung had a watch. I have a Samsung phone. When i told her I notice the Apple Watch on her wrist I told her I didn't think Samsung had a watch. Later on the day i looked it up. I watched videos about them. I ordered it online but since I still live with my parents and they know I want it for Christmas then I can't open it until Christmas. Looking up the reviews before buying it. I tried to find videos of people talking on it while driving. I couldn't. I think it would be nice to drive while talking on it so i wouldn't have to use my phone while looking to see if cops are around. Do you have a Samsung watch? Do you ever talk on it while driving? I don't know how that would work.

Read more: Can I talk on my Samsung Galaxy Smartwatch while driving?