Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Can The dead contacting us via phone? Why?

5 years ago, my nephew, 21, died in a motorcycle accident. We were close to each other, going out to clubs and hanging out with family often. The day I visited him at the mortuary, to set up how he will be creamated with the family, I was working the graveyard shift at the time, I took a nap when I got home from the mortuary that morning and I had a vivid dream. I dreamed that I was with him on a cruise ship (one of the best vacations I had with him and the cousins) I was happy to see him. He told me he could contact us via phone and electronics.

Right after the dream, me, my niece, my sister, we were all getting static between our phone calls and sounds of heavy breathing and quick rambling noises that were loud! Very staticy. And my brother n law got it and put it on speaker, and it sounded exactly like the ones I would get. We never got them before, only right after he passed away! For a couple of days. We never got them again.

Just the other day, 5 years later I purchased the galaxy note 9, and I got a lot of my old numbers back, one of them being my nephews, Tito, number. I spoke to my car saying "dial babe" it said "dial baby?" My sisters nick name. I said "correction" it said "dial Tito?" I said no, and it said "dialing" and called Tito's number. Tito sounds nothing like babe, and my phone never said "dial Tito" after I said "correction" to dialing baby.

Anyone have any insight to tell me about this phenomenon?

Read more: Can The dead contacting us via phone? Why?