Saturday, November 24, 2018

Why is my headphone and earphones only playing in one earpiece?

When I first got this pluggable speaker for my Samsung tablet and started to play music on it, it worked fine. When I plug my headphones into my tablet, it worked fine; it played loud and clear in both earpieces. The second time I used the speaker, it only played from one earpiece until I hooked my speaker to my tablet again, unhooked it and plugged in my headphones, it worked like it did before; it played from both earpieces, one problem, I had to keep playing with the wire in order for it to play in both earpieces. Then it suddenly stopped playing in one, I tried to do the same as before (the speaker thing) but it didn't work. So I began to use my earphones. It did the same so I tried the speaker thing again, it worked just like my headphones, then went back to that same annoying process. I tried plugging my headphones to my phone to see if it's just one device, it turns out to be the headphones. I forget about my headphones and turned to my earphones. I plugged my earphones into my phone to see the same, but it did the complete opposite.

I was wondering, why is this technology process happening? I used my new spare earphones that I never got to use and it did the same as the first two. Most of us hate this problem.

Can someone please tell me what to do about this problem instead of getting new devices?

Read more: https://samsungus.org/qa/tab/why-is-my-headphone-and-earphones-only-playing-in-one.html