Saturday, November 3, 2018

My Samsung Galaxy J7 V turned off, and will not turn back on?

I had not dropped the phone or exposed it in water. It literally worked a few hours ago when I found it to not turn on. So I put it on the charger. After 9 hours, I decided to turn it on again. When I hold the power button, the screen glows for a split second, then it turns back off. I tried rebooting it, but it started to flash the screen, turning on and off again. Even when I released the buttons, it wouldn t stop. Please help! I'm scared of telling my parents because I don't wanna get a new
phone. I'm only 13, so I don't know how to remove the battery inside it.
Added (1). I'm absolutely sure it wasn't dropped, or exposed to water.

Read more: My Samsung Galaxy J7 V turned off, and will not turn back on?