Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Late on cell phone bill and new phone? (MetroPlus PC)? - 1

So i basically got a new phone today. I don't know, but for some reason I didn't pay my bill on the first of the month (November 1, 2018). Now today is November 20th 2018 and I got new phone with the same plan (60 unlimited), same area code but different digits. The employee who works at Metro Plus PC told me that I was way too late to pay the bill in time after 8 days. I told him my account is active. Now with the new phone i got, I don't know what to do with the last cell phone. All of my data, music, pics are on there right now. Maybe I should just transfer all of my data to the new phone I got. I have LG arsto 2. The last one I had was Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime
Added (1). The employee told me to keep the last one that I have ( Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime) as a backup just in case if anything bad happens to the new one (LG arsto 2) so then he could just take the number from my old phone and transfer it to my new one.

Read more: https://samsungus.org/qa/late-on-cell-phone-bill-and-new-phone-metroplus-pc-1.html