Thursday, October 18, 2018

Is it cheaper to fix screen on my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and get a new battery in it or just buy an S7 from eBay for $220?

So I need some advice on phones. I currently have a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and I've had it for about three and a half years now. I love it and it still runs good. The battery life is so so as I have had it for three and a half, the screen is cracked and it is a little laggy sometimes but there's no really serious problems with it. I'm looking to fix the screen which has some cracks but not too many. On the top there's a lot of cracks on the bottom as well as the camera and just above the camera on the back. I'm also looking to get a new battery in it so that it lasts me another couple years and to just have the convenience of not having my phone die every 2 hours. I'm asking is It cheaper to Simply fix the screen and get a new battery in it which is an edge so I assume that it cost more than just a normal phone. Is it cheaper to just do that or should I just buy an S7 unlocked from eBay for 200 some dollars? I'm not going to make this decision for at least another few months but would appreciate feedback. Thank you.

Read more: Is it cheaper to fix screen on my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and get a new battery in it or just buy an S7 from eBay for $220?