I bought the phone from a cellphone store and they had many phones on display and I bought their s5. Used it for a total of 4 months. He said it was a sprint phone and could only used with H20 or Pageplus. I used it with pageplus for a bit and no problem. Now suddenly my camera says camera failed. I tried EVERYTHING. Cleared the catche data and I turned it off and resstarted it. Uninstalled the flashlight app and even did a factory restart and still does not work! What can I do? Its been 4 months since ive bought It. There may be a slight chance water went in. I have never dropped it bad. One odd thing is I went to my flashlight app and it wouldnt turn on. I would slide it to turn on and it didnt but if I try enough it will flash on but i cant turn it off unless I exit the app. Can anybody please help me. Should I go back to the store? Its been months and dont even think it had warranty. Anyone have any suggestions? Thank you in advance.
Read more: Samsung Galaxy S5 camera problem?