Tuesday, August 5, 2014

My Samsung Galaxy S2 won't stop rebooting?

I don't know what to do about it. It seems to be pretty random, I'll be typing out something and the reboot dialog box will appear and then it will shut down and try to restart after a few seconds even if I exit the dialog box. When trying to restart it will vibrate as if it were going to restart but won't do anything else (the screen doesn't power on.) Then I have to press the power button for a moment and it will start to turn the screen on but sometimes it immediately turn off again before it even gets to the lock screen and sometimes it does that like 5 times in a row. Also I'll have this issue around 20 times or so each day and it's been going on for about a week and progressively getting worse. Please help!

Read more: My Samsung Galaxy S2 won't stop rebooting?