Friday, August 8, 2014

My Samsung Galaxy isn't working at all?

I've had this phone for almost 2 years and I've always seemed to have issues with it. Today it was perfectly fine in morning when I woke up, it was fully charged and I woke up at 9 am and not even 3 hours goes by and here we are. It is completely drained and I didn't even go on it since then. At first I tried to use it but it wasn't turning on so I held the button down and everything looked okay but then it just shut off completely, I tried removing the battery and putting it back in but it didn't help at all. I plugged in my charger and I'm leaving it to see if it will charge but it still doesn't seem to want to turn on. It keeps turning on for like 3 seconds and then it just goes black screen and I have had to keep doing this for the past hour. The phone is not hot or anything and it doesn't appear to be charging even though the red light at the top is on. I was able to get to the home lock screen but then that's when the screen started getting fuzzy and then it will just shut down all over again. What do I do? I was thinking of complaining to Rogers about it because I've always seemed to have small issues with this phone since 3 months after I got it. But this is the worst it's ever been. Do you think my phone is just completely dead? My contract isn't up because I'm stuck on the 3 year plan. My brother ended up trading in his phone because he had issues with it too and got an Iphone instead which is the phone I've wanted. What's the best thing to do?

Read more: My Samsung Galaxy isn't working at all?