Monday, August 4, 2014

My galaxy s4 will not turn on?

I have had my phone for almost a year now. I put it on charge them I went to bed. When I put it on charge my phone was completely dead. I let it charge for a little then I turned it on. It was staying on zero for about a half an hour before it started to charge regularly. Then this morning it wouldn't turn on at all. It doesn't have the red light to signify that it is charging. I took the battery out then put it back in and tried to turn it back on, but that has not worked. I thought it might just need to charge a little more. The phone has been getting really hot, but it has done that in the past while it was charging. So the phone is charging but refuses to turn back on. Has anyone had this problem also? Does anyone known how to fix this?

Read more: My galaxy s4 will not turn on?