Sunday, August 10, 2014

Gone way over my phone bill? I need advice?

I have a samsung galaxy s4 and I went go america this month but didnt take out my sim or anything but I connected to the hotel wifis every night. I sent a few texts during the day, which I no I shouldnt have. I had my ipod for wifi use to contact home and everything but I could only use that at night and in the morning. I came back home and realised my bill was 40 pounds extra but my mum said she could manage that and it updated again today to 100 pounds extra. We struggle for money and are now having to ask my dad to pay 50. Its all my fault now we have no money. I feel really bad and its my birthday this month. My mum is giving me 100 pounds so should I let her keep it?
1) does turning off mobile data on your phone disable texts and stops you from receiving texts?
2) how can I stop my wifi 3g stuff being used up as my house wifi is rubbish and keeps cutting out so if im doing something kn the internet it will use my 3g?
3) I feel bad for my mum so whats the best way to earn money without doing a paper round etc I just want quick easy money. (Im 14 nearly 15 btw)
4) should I let my mum keep the 100 pounds shes giving me for my birthday?

Read more: Gone way over my phone bill? I need advice?