Sunday, August 10, 2014

Best PC SPEC for gaming and streaming?

Hello guys I'm from japan I've been using my computer for 4 years now.
So i was thinking if i should change some rig on my PC SPEC.
I want to know if my RIG is fine in streaming and some gaming.

So, can you give me some advice about my PC SPEC for league and some GAMES?
So i need some of opinion from you guys. It will help and i will appreciate it.
Which part should i change and which part is okay to use and should i add something?
I got 1k dollars for budget actually.

CASE: Antec 902
PSU: I dont know just some 40$ i forgot. Not branded.
CPU: AMD PhenomII X6 1065T TDP 95W 2.9GHz×6
MOBO: GIGABYTE AMD 890GX+SB850 AM3 ATX GA-890GPA-UD3H REV3
GPU: AMD Radeon HD6850 1024MB PCI-E DisplayPort HDMI
HDD: 1 terabyte HDD not Branded.
CPUCOOLER: CoolerMaster CPU RR-V6GT-22PK-R2 (V6 GT)
RAM: CORSAIR Memory Module DDR3 XMS Series 4GB×2kit
KEYBORD: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate (THE BLUE ONE)
Mouse: Razer Deathadder (THE BLUE ONE)
MONITOR: samsung 23wide LED PX2370

What do you think? Can i stream with this or play game? Or should i improve something?

Read more: Best PC SPEC for gaming and streaming?