Wednesday, July 30, 2014

What should I do if I want to switch from Galaxy s5 to iPhone 5s while on AT&T contract?

I recently got a Samsung Galaxy s5 (less than a month ago) and I had been anticipating it since last year. I love it a lot. My problem with this phone is that it stops me from using apps that I love to use (Snapchat and Vine). The camera quality totally sucks on both apps and it is really making me regret getting this phone. As anyone would know, the only way to get the greatest camera quality on those apps are to use an iPhone and I really want to switch. I got signed to this dreadul TWO year contract with this phone and I totally, totally regret ever buying it. Is there any way that I can switch phones without having to pay early termination fees? I do not have at&t next and as I stated early, I haven't even had this phone for a month! I don't know if I can survive another 23 more months with it! I would like to know if it is in any way possible transferrable.

Read more: What should I do if I want to switch from Galaxy s5 to iPhone 5s while on AT&T contract?