Saturday, July 26, 2014

What Graphics Card Should I Get For My Computer?

My Computers Information

Operating Sytem: Mincrosft Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600)

System Manufacturer: SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO./LTD

System Model: Desktop

Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHZ (2 CPUs)

Memory: 1144MB RAM

DirectX Version: Direct 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)

I know it's pretty old that's why I want to upgrade it, what Graphics Card should I buy? I play minecraft and it's logging a lot, I don't know what kind of graphics card should I get that is compatible with this computer and won't log my game that much and not so expensive I was looking at Nvidia GForce FX5500 Graphics Card and Galaxy NVIDIA GeForce 210 1 GB DDR3 Graphics Card (fan type) I dont know help me please

Read more: What Graphics Card Should I Get For My Computer?