Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Samsung galaxy s4 mini / s5 mini?

Tomorrow I'm going to get a new phone, and I've decided on either Samsung galaxy s4 mini or s5 mini. Galaxy s4 mini is considerably cheaper than s5 but Galaxy s5 is water-resistant, and has more ''internal memory'' that is, you can download more apps and stuff. Camera quality is the same on both.

But I think this will be my only chance to get a new phone, and I want to buy a decent one? My parents say that being waterproof or not doesn't matter much, and it's true s5 is a lot more expensive but I think water-resistance gives more advantage, since you can film underwater (although I highly doubt my parents will let me) and you can stay in the rain and not worry about your phone.

If I buy Galaxy s4 mini, I don't have to pay for it, and even though it's not waterproof it'll still be a decent phone, but if I decide on s5 mini I'll probably have to pay half the price and get piggy-bankrupted though the phone will be waterproof and probs better in some ways.

What do you recommend?

Read more: Samsung galaxy s4 mini / s5 mini?