Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Google playstore and instagram not working on my andriod devices?!

Hey! I have a Galaxy S4 and a Galaxy Note 8.0 as well. That being said for some reason on my WIFI at home my google play store images don't load for the most part (only a few show) as well as my Instagram account (same problem) Everything else works FINE! When connected to another WIFI I never have this problem. Please don't suggest I restart my router and uninstall/re-install my apps! I have already done this! I want to note that my instagram on boyfriends iphone works fine on my wifi. Any suggestions to why my instagram and google play store won't work on my Android devices? I really miss using my instagram account! Some images load some don't!

Also I have Highspeed internet! So that's not the reason as well. Like I said everything else works fine but those two that I've noticed.

Read more: Google playstore and instagram not working on my andriod devices?!