Saturday, July 26, 2014

Charging problem with wet phone?

I have a galaxy s4 active. I took it to the beach yesterday and into the water. I've had it in the water before with no problem, but yesterday it said there was an error and cut off. I opened it up and let it dry. When i turned it on later it kept saying it was over heating so i turned it off again. After i got home it turned on in safe mode, so i restarted it and everything was normal. The battery was low and i didn't have a charger so it died. When I tried to put it in later the screen would keep turning on for a second then turn off. Repeatedly. The charge light is not on and the phone will not turn on. I took it apart and there was white crust on the inside on a few parts, so I cleaned it off and tried again. Same thing. I'm thinking it months be the charge port? Or the battery. Any ideas? Please don't say put it in rice.

Read more: Charging problem with wet phone?