Thursday, June 5, 2014

What should I do with my Galaxy S4?

A couple days ago, I wanted to listen to Pandora and discovered there was no sound playing. Then I found that videos wouldn't play either; it would always say "Can't play this video". Then the problem extended beyond just media apps; sound wouldn't work AT All for notifications, calls, etc. It's like little by little, another symptom popped up >.< then I couldn't play any games, accept or make calls, slow touch response, the list goes on and on… I took out the battery and restarted the device several times… I also did a factory reset… To no avail. :( I really think I might have a virus. Or either the most recent software update that I installed (KitKat/Android 4.4.2) made my phone wonky. I heard A LOT of people had issues with this update. What do you guys think?

Read more: What should I do with my Galaxy S4?