Monday, June 23, 2014

Should i feel guilty for buying a new phone?

So i got the samsung galaxy s5 today and my parents are trying to make me feel bad for getting it.

I got it from tmobile with no contract and will be paying around $77.50 a month but what got them mad was that the phone is around $600 and that im paying too much for the phone. I told them that they shouldnt be getting into what i buy. I have a job, i pay for my own school tuition, and i also pay for a gym membership and other things. Ive never asked them for any money.

Last month they went to a vacation and i was left home along with my 19 year old brother (im 22) and i was the one who bought groceries for us my brother didnt contribute a single dime and he has a better paying job! And what makes me angry is how my dad is giving me crap about buying myself a new phone when he lent his signature for my brother to get a $7,000 loan so he can get a nice looking car!

IDK at the same time they made me feel guilty but then again its none of their business!

What should i do? They wont get off my back?

And moving out isnt an option yet, im going to try to start saving up my money to get an apartment next year.

Read more: Should i feel guilty for buying a new phone?