Thursday, June 12, 2014

Should i buy another iphone?

So basically i've owned an iphone 4 for under a year and i dropped it and the screen cracked but it still worked, i got it fixed but shortly after it once again slipped out of my hand and the screen smashed again, the very top of the phone the touchscreen still works but everywhere else it doesn't. Needless to say i am on the clumsy side and i tend to drop my phone more than the average person, the point is should i get another iphone/ipod or do i stay away from apple? I also own a samsung galaxy s3 which i've had for almost 2 years and i've dropped it countless amount of times and its still in good condition.

P.S I always keep my phones in cases but that didn't stop the iphones screen from smashing

Read more: Should i buy another iphone?