Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 or Motorola Moto G?

So guys I am planning on buying a new mid range handset, since my old one is totally gone now. I am strangely confused between Galaxy Grand 2 and Moto G. Since both have almost similar features, with some difference here and there like screen size and camera. The main reason for my confusion is that Moto G seems good since it already has Android 4.4.3 Kitkat, where as Grand 2 is still running Jellybean 4.3. On the other hand Grand 2 seems great since it has an 8MP snapper vs 5MP on Moto G, also Grand has a leg up in the RAM department (1.5GB vs. 1GB). So what handset should I buy?
Also if you guys have any other options in the 15000-22000 price bracket, please do write about it.
Thank You.

Read more: Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 or Motorola Moto G?