Sunday, June 8, 2014

Recover deleted photos and videos samsung galaxy s4?

I have a Mac OS X (version 10.7.5) and a Samsung Galaxy S4. I accidentally deleted videos and photos from my phone and I would like to recover them, however, I am realizing this is quite a process.

I downloaded multiple file recovery applications on my Mac (Jihosoft Photo Recovery, Wondershare Data Recovery, StellarPhoenixPhotoRecovery) yet none of them can read my Samsung phone. After doing some research, I realized this is because my phone is not "rooted."

I watched this video: which was extremely helpful but unfortunately, it did not work for me.

One of my issues is, when I tried to download the app "super user" I get an error message stating, "The Superuser binary (su) must be updated." I am not sure how to fix this.

So, my question is:
1. How can I get my Mac to recognize my Samsung Galaxy 4? (the simplest way possible) so that I mayĆ¢€¦.
2. Recover photos/videos from my phone (if you recommend a different application than what I've listed, please let me know).

ANY help is greatly appreciated.

Read more: Recover deleted photos and videos samsung galaxy s4?