Saturday, June 21, 2014

How much to upgrade to another phone with t-mobile?

I know they have this Jump plan thing where you can upgrade your phone But I need specifics. I need to know how much it costs. I want to upgrade from my Galaxy s3 to Galaxy s4 or s5, whichever is cheaper from those two. If I trade in my Galaxy s3 Does it take half of retail price of Galaxy s4 or s5 so I can buy it at discounted price for upgrading?
Added (1). My galaxy s3 functions perfectly and no cracks on the screen just a little tiny few scratches that are barely noticeable and in the back on the phone I have a scratch and the paint or whatever is like scratched off a little and I have some dents. If I do trade in my phone for another upgrade does it have to be perfect condition and if so How much for that?

Read more: How much to upgrade to another phone with t-mobile?