Sunday, June 15, 2014

Deleted photos by mistake. How to recover?

Hi, I deleted ly camera folder by mistake on my samsung galaxy s4 and it was like.500 pictures and I need em back! I got dropbox but is was deactivated… -.-
So my phone is not rooted and I'm not trying that again. Almost broke my phone and it was hard to even booy it back again so "no to root". But is there any other software on the phone/computer that doesen't require root acces? Already tried "coolmuster" and also "recuver" but it could only recover SD card and other stuff. And I did have all the pictures at my phone, so no SD card. Not even having a SD card. Thank you for all the helping answers!
And btw, I don't want to do anything like "restore the phone" cuz I don't wanna get rid of more stuff:P

Read more: Deleted photos by mistake. How to recover?