Monday, June 9, 2014

Cell phone battery help! Am I doing this right?

To make a long story short, I'm trying to buy a new cell battery for my phone. I bought it a few months ago, not knowing the battery expired in October of 2013 -_- I went to radio shack to get one, but the sales person said my phone was a fake ( its a galaxy s III) because it's lighter in weight and the standard sized battery doesn't fit. She didn't know what she was talking about. Turns out it is another version of the phone, which wasn't the one that was advertised online. I bought it from on amazon.

So I'm on Samsung's website, looking a new battery. I see all of these numbers and letters. I don't know what exactly they're meaning, but I feel like they will help me find the right battery.
The closest I've seen is "Samsung Galaxy S® III Standard Battery (2100mA) - EB-L1G6LL." Mine saids " (2100 mAh)- EB-L1H2LLK."

Btw, does the 2nd part starting with "EB" need to match?

Read more: Cell phone battery help! Am I doing this right?