Saturday, June 7, 2014

About my smartphone Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2?

I have recently got this smartphone but it was in a plan meaning, we pay it monthly but we have some benefits with the sim card given to me, the main problem for this thing is i tried to put my old main sim card along with the new one and when i powered off my smartphone, it keeps on asking for a SIM network unlock PIN, which i put the PIN code located in the card of the sim (it has card when you bought a sim) which i put there the PIN and still keeps on saying network unlock request unsuccessful, this annoys me bcuz this is my main sim card and i really want to activate this one, i kept on searching the so called Google but gives nothing but sh1tty infos, well, if you know anything about this can you kindly help me? :)
Added (1). I also dont want to pay any, i just want to know how can i unlock this thing with some barely techniques if you know…

Read more: About my smartphone Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2?