Tuesday, May 6, 2014

My Galaxy s3 won't turn all the way on?


So I dropped my Galaxy s3 on the kitchen tile, not very hard though. It has a tiny crack on the bottom corner where it made contact first. Anyways, it worked perfectly fine afterwards so I didn't really worry. 6 hours laying I was laying down on pinterest and listening to music and the screen froze. I just got this phone in February and this has never happened before. It shut down a couple minutes later and now won't turn back on.

I have taken out the battery several times (The battery was at 97%) and tried to holding down all three buttons and connected it to my charger with out the battery in it but it only does the word "SAMSUNG" them shut back down. It never loads farther than that.

I don't know if there is a solution or if I am just ******. I was wondering if anyone has had any thing similar happen to them and if there is something I can do other than what I have already done.'

I have been up all night trying to figure it out. I need help! I can't go through the whole day without my phone for work related reasons. Help me please! Thank you.

Read more: My Galaxy s3 won't turn all the way on?