Sunday, May 11, 2014

I want a Tablet that is also a reasonable phone?


Have trouble finding a suitable MOBILE THAT IS A TABLET SIZE; most mobile to small, even the Samsung Note.

After a stylus that is stored in the Unit.

Went to JB_hi_fi: and they said most Tablets with mobile function, require you to use a blue-tooth All the time. If using without then, the receptions poor either your end or the person your calling!

Would love some input.

I'm pretty low key in my tech usage and seeing things clearly is a big thing, then organizer, a good camera that you can photo from front and back,.a few app's, some music, sds card to up the memory.

If it took dual sim cards I would be dancing on the moon, but only know of "Kogan angora" that does that, and I'm not keen on that product for me. My daughter has one and loves it!

Would pay up to a $1000.

Yer, need some sturdy case, or able to purchase it.

Thank you for your feed-back…

p.s: The Samsung note is? Around the 7" and it feels small, so thinking around the 10"…

Read more: I want a Tablet that is also a reasonable phone?