Wednesday, May 7, 2014

How to use my Samsung Galaxy Young again?


I had a Samsung Galaxy Young about a year ago, until I got an HTC Desire. My Desire has basically no memory anymore and the battery lasts for maybe a day. I don't want to ask my parents for a new one, because I have a tendency to break chargers and my Desire's charger is pretty busted, but it still works. My dad is really strict about the charger thing and he gets super mad when I show him my charger. He doesn't know about the broken Desire charger yet and he would scream his brained put if he knew. Long story short, I rediscovered my Samsung a while back, but it has a password on it and I can't remember it, so I can't get in. I've tried every password I remember having but none of them work. Is there a way to reboot it somehow and get in?

Read more: How to use my Samsung Galaxy Young again?