Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Galaxy S4 dropped and black screen with green lines, fixing options?

Today after work I accidentally dropped my Galaxy S4 and when I picked it up I notices a small crack on the top left of the screen, otherwise no damage. But when I tried to turn on the screen, the lights at the bottom light up but the screen stays black and there are green flashes of light on the screen. I had a friend call it and it still receives messages and phone calls, but I can't answer because the touch screen doesn't work.

Does anyone know how this can be fixed? My phone company is Verizon, would they be able to fix it and how would their prices compare to taking it to a store that fixes phone screens and such.

Please give me as much info as possible! I need to get this fixed (hopefully) by tomorrow because my mom CAN'T know I broke my phone, she would kill me.

Thanks for your time:)

Read more: Galaxy S4 dropped and black screen with green lines, fixing options?