Sunday, April 20, 2014

Upgrading Phones: iPhone 5C vs iPhone 5S vs Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5 vs iPhone 4?


Hi,
I was planning on upgrading my current phone to a different phone. I am currently stuck between these options:

iPhone 5C (32gb)
iPhone 5S (16gb)
Samsung Galaxy S4 (16gb)
Samsung Galaxy S5 (16gb)

or (stick with my current phone)

iPhone 4 (jailbroken ios 6, 32GB)

What I need or want on the phone:
- I need a music/video downloader app to download music and videos
- Decent battery life
- I love to customize my phone
- Smooth web browsing experience for light to medium web browsing (Wi-Fi only)
- Phone that could handle some graphically intense games (ex: Asphalt 8, Modern Combat 4, Real Racing 3, etc.)

Since I'm not leaned towards only one OS, its harder to decide which is better. I could settle for both android or apple devices as long as it performs the expected tasks. Since my current plan does not involve web/data plans, I WILL HAVE TO USE Wi-Fi for internet access. Any recommendations?

Read more: Upgrading Phones: iPhone 5C vs iPhone 5S vs Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5 vs iPhone 4?