Sunday, April 27, 2014

Samsung Galaxy S4 phone screen cracked? Need some info?!


So I dropped my phone and even though I had a case the phone still cracked. But it's not on the outside of the screen if that makes sense? If you tilt the phone you can see the crack is underneath the screen I was reading and it might be the digitizer or LCD? Idk anything about how to fix a phone so I'm just going by what I read. My phone still works the lights at the bottom still light up and I can get when I get texts or calls but my screen doesn't work. How much would it cost to have a repair shop do it? Or I've read people send it to Samsung and they fix it for $200 to fix the screen,digitizer & LCD. Which is expensive but not as bad as I thought. Does anyone know? Please help I'm desperate.

Read more: Samsung Galaxy S4 phone screen cracked? Need some info?!