Tuesday, April 29, 2014

How to link my google? Account to a youtube account?


i wanted to set up a new youtube account (on android - samsung galaxy ) because i dont have one. Its for my youtube channel (MikasRandomWorld.) that i am gonig to start so i went to youtube and clicked my account and make a new account and i filled my name etc but i had to make a new google account for it. So i did it were it said i want a new google account. Then i made it- (MikasRandomWorld@gmail.com) and it made my account but then when i loged into youtube it said ( account is not linked to a youtube account link and try again) how do i link it on an android samsung galaxy? And does it mean my google account is not linked to a youtube account or what account is not linked to a youtube account? Thanks.

Read more: How to link my google? Account to a youtube account?