Sunday, April 20, 2014

Help on truly making my phone really mine?


Will anybody give me a guide or a website on how to do the ff. Things on my Samsung Galaxy S Duos GT-S7562?
The things I want to do to it are:
·Rooting
·Remove lag on apps&games
·Increase memory space(1.69GB is too small for a mobile gamer)
·Putting themes
·Increase RAM(I believe loss of RAM storage causes the lag)
·Stop apps&games from crashing
·Play HD games
·Installing JellyBean OS
·Moving apps to ext sd card and installing apps to sd card
·Playing games with data from ext sd card

NOTE: IT'S A SAMSUNG GALAXY S DUOS GT-S7562. DON'T TELL ME SEARCH IT ON GOOGLE. I'VE DONE THAT AND THE RESULTS WEREN'T WHAT I WAS EXPECTING. I'M JUST ASKING THIS INCASE YOU KNOW THE EXACT SOLUTION FOR THE STUFF I WANT. ALSO, All OF THESE THINGS CAN BE DONE WITH A ROOTED PHONE, I KNOW, So ROOTING IS MOST IMPORTANT.

That's all. Please help. Thanks in advance to those who will help:)

Read more: Help on truly making my phone really mine?