Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Galaxy S4 constantly hot (Like burning hot)?


My Galaxy S4 is constantly hot. It starts like literally 10 minutes after you start using it. It gets extremely hot, like it buns you. If you hover you hand over the screen you can feel the heat registering off it. I don't have any "bad apps" that could be doing it, and none of my apps run in the background. Also the battery dies really fast. Like yestuday my phone died like 5 hours after I unplugged it at 100%. And out of those 5 hours I maybe picked up my phone once or twice. I barely used it. By hour 4 my phone was at 30%. It's really annoying because it makes me not want to use my phone. Please how do I keep it from overheating the way it does? Should I just go and ask for a new phone? Oh btw I got this phone 2 months ago.

Read more: Galaxy S4 constantly hot (Like burning hot)?