Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Galaxy note 2 has water damage?


Last saturday I got my galaxy note 2 wet at work, and when i tried to turn it on, everything just fluttered on the power up screen and then the screen would go black. I dried everything out, and it still didnt work, tried all 3 of my batteries. I left it there taken apart and about 15 hours later the next afternoon I thought what the hell and I tried it and it worked magically. I left on vacation and it has been working, ive been switching batteries in and out as usual and its been working fine, until this morning, over a week after the initial damage, I switched my battery and the same old problem arose. The screen flickers and moves up to the right upon startup, then goes black. I didnt get it wet or drop it or anything, is it finally dead? I tried drying it out again to no avail. Was i lucky it worked this long or can it still be saved for the last couple days of my vacation? Should i leave it out for a while again or is it useless? Probably not going to take it all apart and clean it, so you can save your time typing all those instructions out. Thanks!

Read more: Galaxy note 2 has water damage?